Wednesday 10 May 2017

#WarOnWrinklesWednesday - Polishing Peel

Hey babes!

I hope you've all been having an amazing week so far! Today I want to share another one of my journeys with you. I'm an ambassador for a company who distributes THE most amazing health and beauty products, and I'd like to share some of my favorite products with you.

With more than 250 products, ranging from Vitamins and supplements, to skincare and make up, I have tons to share with you. So the members of Sassy VIP group on Facebook would know that I had a massive shock last week, when I realized I have a few unwelcome visitors on my face... And for the first time, it was WRINKLES, not pimples. What? Woah! Stop the bus right there! People, I'm only 31, and besides... Have YOU ever seen a mermaid with wrinkles? I think NOT ladies. They had to go!!! So, last week in my group, I declared my #WarOnWrinkles on facebook live.

 Today I posted my 1 week progress selfie, and I was so amazed by the results, I decided to tell all of you about it too!

My first weapon in my war against wrinkles, is the Polishing Peel. It's a creamy, nonabrasive formula, clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion treatment. That's damn powerful!!! And... It's all natural ingredients!

One of the key ingredients in the Polishing Peel is pumpkin enzymes, which immediately works to resurface and smooth skin by dissolving built up dead and damaged skin cells, that make your skin appear old and wrinkled. That's EXACTLY what I need! By exfoliating regularly, your skin will actually appear more radiant and youthful, and it will help your antiaging products penetrate your skin easier. Whoop whoop. Double WIN!! The other key ingredient, Bentonite clay, a natural clay derived from volcanic ash, acts as a magnet to remove dulling cells and toxins.

At the same time, you don't want to exfoliate too much! By over exfoliating, you're removing the only protective barrier your skin has against everyday environmental toxins, sun exposure etc. It is advised to use the Polishing Peel 3 times in the first week, then twice a week thereafter to maintain your polished, youthful, radiant results. I've been using it for a week now, and I am absolutely blown away by the results.

Here, let me show you. The first picture was taken last week, before the first treatment, and the after pictures were taken yesterday, after the third treatment for the week.

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely in awe of what this product has done for me in just one week!! If you'd like to get more details or order yours, please join my VIP group on Facebook. (PS: There's a competition happening there right now!) CLICK HERE.

I could see a visible difference after the second use, but I waited till after the third use to take another pictuer. I never imagined it would be THIS awesome! I love how it instantly smooths your skin, leaving it feeling and looking absolutely beautiful and healthy. I SUPER LOVE this product! I can't wait to see how amazing my skin will be after the first month. Whoop whoop!

That's all from me for now, Check my LIVE video tonight at 7 in the VIP group, to see what the second AMAZING weapon is in my #WarOnWrinkles.

Toodles
xoxo
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment