Monday 1 May 2017

Super Sparkles for Sassy's FIRST BLOGIVERSARY!!

Hey fabulous people!

I hope you're all having an amazing Manimonday! Man, am I excited about today's post. 😃 Can you believe Sassy In The City Mobile Beauty Blog turns ONE today!! I know, right?! I can't believe it's been a year already. And in some ways I also actually can't believe that it's only been a year. And what better way to celebrate, than with a super sparkly manicure, Sassy style!

First, I want to tell you about the most stunning, sparkly, colorful, easy to use holographic pigment powder. I got it from Born Pretty Store online. If you're not familiar with them, you have GOT to check them out! They have the most amaaaaaazing nail art and supplies!

First off I did a full manicure with tips and an acrygel overlay, in a coffin shape. Gorgeous! My client told me she's very extra, but I didn't expect her to ask for holo on every single nail! YESSS! I've been playing around with the holographic powders I got from Born Pretty, and I knew she would be in holo heaven  (as I was) when I started packing them on the table in front of her. Gorgeously shaped little jars filled with the most beautiful holographic powders. Stunning!! Here, let me show you.


How stunning, right?! Katherine opted for the silver one. It's beyond breath taking! I started with a gelish base, and gelish holo glitter, cured as normal. Then... the MAGIC! Using an eyeshadow applicator, I picked some of the powder up and rubbed it on her nails. It.. was... STUNNING! We both absolutely LOVED it! The application is super easy, and it looks terrific on the nail. I toocoated, cured, and applied cuticle oil. And voila... the final product.


And from that day forward, she was known as Lady Glitter Sparkles.

I hope you love this mani as much as I do! Remember, if you'd like to buy anything from Born Pretty Store, you can use my 10% discount code located on the right of the blog. 💖

Just an FYI... There's a blogiversary and 50K blog views celebration in the form of a FABULOUS GIVEAWAY happening in my VIP GROUP on Facebook.. You have GOT TO be part of it!!! --->(CLICK HERE)<---

Lots of love till next time. 😘 Stay Sassy


XOXO
SASSY SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment