Monday 29 May 2017

ALL women have a little SUPERHERO inside of them

Hello babes! :-D

How are you all doing on this gorgeous Monday morning? It's REALLY starting to get cold in Johburg! As you all know, I believe #WinterMustFall! Especially because people expect you to only wear grey, nudes and maroon on your nails in winter. Pfffft. Puh-LEASE! Aint nobody got time for that!

So, today I have another bright, happy manicure, that (to be quite honest) made me SUPER happy!!! My beautiful friend and client, Riette, had a super heroes party on Saturday.. Only kids were expected to dress up, so she decided to go for something a bit more subtle... Super hero NAILS, obviously. Only - They're not subtle. At ALL!

We did a gelish overlay on her natural nails. I then used vinyls from Because I Shop to do the Superman and Batman nails, vinyls from Nail Candi for the Spiderman nail, and a Pueen stamping plate for the stars. I used Born Pretty's silver stamping polish, it works like a dream! For the wonder woman nail, I just use a plain old chevron guide for the "W", and a pueen stamping plate for the stars.

The vinyls were a bit of a challenge to get to work with the gelish. But in the end, we got it to work out quite perfectly. Here, let me show you. :-)


What do you think? I'd LOVE to hear from you!

That's all from me for now. Have a HAPPY MANI MONDAY, and a super blessed week, my lovelies.


Lots of Love, and remember - Stay Sassy!!

xoxo
Sassy Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment