Monday 15 May 2017

Because BATMAN!

Hey babes!

I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend, and that you're ready to ROCK this week!

Last week was Geek Fest in Johannesburg, and I got to do these cool Batman nails that I want to show you! :-D

First off, we started with natural tips, and a clear acrylic & gel overlay. We then did a yellow gelish base called "Coco Cabana Banana" from the "Living In Rio" neon collection. It's a very bright yellow.

After curing, I applied a Batman vinyl to the middle finger nails on both hands, and painted over it with China Glaze "Liquid Leather" black. I then sponged a black glitter gradient on both the ring fingers, and a full gold glitter nail for the thumbs. :) I sealed it all with top coat and UV Glaze, and VOILA... One happy batman fan.

Here, have a look. :-)


Okay so the question everyone's dying to ask. Where on EARTH did I get these AWESOME Batman vinyls. Well, remember I told you about Queen B from Because I Shop? YASS! I think she already had these as a design in her online shop. I'm not sure. Or I requested them. Hahaha. Who cares? She'll make more! Did you know B will make any custom design you want? From nail art vinyls, wall vinyls to t-shirts. She's the BOMB! And the vinyls are such amazing quality, and so easy to work with. I absolutely love them!

So girls, please tell me what you think, or if you have any questions about the products, techniques etc. I'd LOVE to chat with you in the comments section. Over to you.

Stay Sassy!!
xoxo
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment