Thursday 8 September 2016

Nubar Rosegold and a bit of Bling

Hello Beauties


Who likes bling? Ooooh, I do! :-D I have a super blingy holo manicure I want to show you today.


We started by doing natural tips, with a clear acrylic overlay. Once the nail and acrylic application was complete, I painted the thumbs to middle fingers with Nubar "essence", a stunning rosegold holo nail polish. I used two coats, with Essence quick dry topcoat.


Then, using Omega Nails' gold holo glitter and Omega Nails silver holo glitter nail poslishes mixed, I applied it by using the sponge technique, to get a nice opaque glitter coat. I bought these polishes from Glamore Cosmetics (when they still used to sell Omega Nail products). Unfortunately, they've been discontinued since then.


I then added some gold (I think it's more yellow, but anyway) and silver rhinestones to the index fingers, and sealed them all in with Essence Quick Dry Top Coat.



I'm not normally someone for very bling nails, but I really like how these turned out. :-) What do you think? Don't be shy, drop me a comment below. :-) You know I love to hear from you.


Thank you so much for stopping by.


Stay Sassy

1 comment: