Friday 16 September 2016

Life Is Peachy with Hean City Fashion #178

Hello babes :-D


Wow, I can't believe it's Friday already! What a crazy busy week. But GOOD busy! :-D Yay!


Today I want to show you a stunning polish that is currently on special at Glamore Cosmetics. It's a stunning coral-like peachy orange from Hean's City Fashion range, #178.


Pictured below is a set of natural tips, with an acrylic overlay. We then added two coats of Hean's City Fashion #178, with topcoat.


I love the formula of this polish. It applies very smoothly, and is beautifully opaque in just two coats. The consistency is absolutely perfect, and it has a stunning gloss finish when dry.


Like I've mentioned, the entire Hean City Fashion collection is on sale at the moment, for only R60 per 12ml bottle. Why? Well... I'm terribly sorry to break your hearts, but this collection is being discontinued by Hean HQ in Poland. *Insert hysterical sobs* So you better hurry over there and get your hands on some of these babies. Whether it being your first, or buying backups, you NEED to do it - NOW!


I'm sure Hean will continue to impress us with the new collection. I'm VERY excited to see what they come up with. Whatever it is, I know it will be nothing but awesomeness.


Glamore Cosmetics have a wide variety of high quality, affordable cosmetics ranging from skincare, to nailcare to makeup. Everything a girl's heart desires.


You can find them on:


Facebook
InstaGram
Twitter
Online Shop
Blog


Whoop. That's all from me for now. :-) Thank you so much for stopping by. You totally rock my world!!






Stay Sassy





No comments:

Post a Comment