Friday 23 September 2016

Delicate Pink Roses

Hello babes :-D


And helloooooo Friday!
How are you all doing? Did you have a good week? And are you just as excited as I am that it's the weekeeeeeeeend, BABY! :-D Whoop whoop.


Today I want to show you a manicure I did last night, and I completely fell in love with it. It's so delicate and pretty. Definitely one of my favourites... Ever!


The nail polish I used for this mani, is called "Sherbet Angel" by Tip Top Nails. It is STUNNING. I'm absolutely in love with the colour and formula of this beauty. It applies very smoothly, and is perfectly opaque in two thin coats. It dries like a dream, with a beautiful glossy finish.


I applied two coats of Sherbet Angel over my favourite Hean HD Diamond Hard base coat. While they were drying, I applied these beautiful rosy nail wraps I got from BornPretty Store. (If you want to purchase these pretty wraps, or anything from Born Pretty, remember to use my code SAMAW10 for 10% discount on non-sale items) These aren't the water decal ones they normally have. Instead, these are like stickers. You just peel them off, stick them on your nails, and file the edges. Voila. They're very easy to use, so anyone can achieve perfect results. Here, let me show you.




I then sealed everything in with my favourite Hean HD Diamond Top Coat. I just really wish they would make these wraps a bit stretchy, as it tends to make folds or creases when applied to a rounder nail bed. This said, I still absolutely LOVE working with them. It's a quick, easy and mess free mani in minutes.


You can find Tip Top Nails on:
Facebook
Twitter


You can find Glamore Cosmetics (who is the only stockist of Hean products in South Africa!!) on:
Facebook
InstaGram
Twitter
Online Shop


And lastly, you can find BornPretty Store on:
Facebook
InstaGram
Twitter
Online Shop




That's it from me for now. :-) I hope you enjoyed today's post, and that you'll all have a fabulous weekend!




Stay Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment