Monday 5 September 2016

Classic French with a girly accent

Hello Mani-acs :-)


How have you all been doing? Did you have a good weekend? Oh, we had SO much fun in the Sassy salon this weekend, and I just can't wait to share all the awesomeness with you.


Let's start with Naomi's classic French manicure, with a gorgeous girly accent.


I started off with natural tips, as her nail beds were just a tad bit too short for a French tip. I then did a clear acrylic overlay, and painted the French tips with Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy "Sure Thing" (510).


After it dried completely, I added this cute nail art sticker I got from Planet Nails. They come in a full square, that you trim according to the size of the nail. I love this, because there's very little that frustrates me as much as a nail wrap that's just that tiny bit too small to cover the entire nail, leaving a mm of nothingness on the side of the nail. Bleh. Luckily, there's nothing like that with this awesome sticker. Here, let me show you.




After adding the gorgeous accent stickers, I sealed everything in with DCL Nail Fortifier, which promises to feed the nail, even through acrylic and gel overlays. Wow, right?! If you can't remember my post about this awesome treatment top coat, you can view it here.


We then decided it needed one last special touch, and decided to add the silver/clear rhinestones on the accent fingers, and really felt happy with the finished result. I added another coat of DCL after placing the rhinestones.


Overall, I'm very happy with how this one turned out, and what an absolute delight Naomi was.
Thank you so much for letting me do my thing on your nails, Naomi. I'm looking forward to pamper you again soon.


You can book your Sassy In The City manicure by any of the following ways:


E-mail: samantha.sassyinthecity@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp Samantha: 082 461 8951
Kindly note: Because I love giving each and every one of my beautiful clients my full, undivided attention, I would prefer if you rather whatsapp or sms, instead of calling. I promise to get back to you the minute I'm free.


Here's a direct link to my Pricelist, and Specials. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. Hope to see you all soon.




Stay Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment