Thursday 19 May 2016

TBT - Ordinary Misfit

Hello lovelies :-)

Since it's Thursday, and I don't have any new designs worthy of showing you, I decided to show you this awesome polish and stamping plate instead. Oh, what's that now? Is this cheating? Nah! Not at ALL, in fact. Since Glamore Cosmetics and Born Pretty Store still have these products in stock, I'm actually doing you a favour, as you NEED these if you don't already have (at least one of) them.

First up, a plain swatch of the oh so pretty "Ordinary Misfit" from Hean's summer 2015 collection. This entire collection is to die for! With names like Poppy Paradise, Mojito Madness, Life is Peachy, Strawberry Surprise, Summer Daze and Island Girl, you can be sure to have tons of fun! Some people would even say that yours truly named these polishes. Crazy right? Hahaha.

Pictured here, are two easy coats, with no top coat. Once again, how insanely glossy are all Hean's polishes? Perfection at it's best!


I can't say enough how impressed I am with Hean's polishes. Especially the Summer 2015, City Fashion and Jungle Pop collections. They apply smoothly, the drying time is immaculate, and the glossy finish just blows my mind every time I use them.

After the two coats dried, I stamped using China Glaze "White on White" and BornPretty stamping plate BP-22.



After the stamped image dried, I applied my trusted Hean Diamond Top Coat. :-)

Love this look? Purchase the products I used over here:
Hean Summer 2015 Collection - Ordinary Misfit
Hean Diamond Top Coat
Born Pretty Stamping Plate BP-22 Remember to check the right side of my blog for a 10% discount code you can use on any non-discounted or non-sale products at Born Pretty Store, just for my awesome readers. :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. :-)
Stay Sassy



xoxo
Samantha

3 comments:

  1. I just love this design,not something I would attempt on my own tho as it wouldn't look anything like this hahaha but like they say practice makes perfect,just a pitty there's only 24hrs in a day.One day I might attempt this.Keep on inspiring us with all the lovely pretty nails xxx Love Tash Coetzee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can stamp, you can definitely do this. :) Have you tried stamping before? I just love it. You get perfection, every time. All it takes is a bit of practice. :)

      Delete
  2. Sjoe dis regtig bie mooi dis iets wat ek gereeld sal dra. Cornelia

    ReplyDelete