Wednesday 25 May 2016

Hean #162 Purple & Gold Stamping Mani

Hey babes :-)

Today I want to show you another Hean nail polish I absolutely love. It's #162 from the City Fashion collection. If you know me well, you'll know that I'm OBSESSED with Hean nail polish, and with very good reason. I'll tell you more, focusing specifically on this purple little beaut, but it applies to most of Hean's polishes from the "I love Hean", "City Fashion", "Summer 2015" and "Jungle Pop" collections which are currently available in South Africa from Glamore Cosmetics.

For the mani below, I painted one coat, wore it for a day, then painted another coat the next evening, and topcoated it. I went without topcoat the first day, and there was no visible tip wear or chipping, which I found extremely impressive. After the top coat dried, I stamped on my ring finger using a Born Pretty stamping plate, (which I can't name right now, coz poepies can't remember the code. Ahem. This post will be updated shortly - Sorry girls) and Gold Born Pretty Stamping Polish. I then added a stud (also from Born Pretty Store) on my middle finger nail, and finished off with Hean Diamond HD top coat.



 
I'm still struggling a bit to get the lighting right, so the above picture is not a true swatch of this amazing purple. Below, I share two swatches that are a LOT more colour accurate. It is one easy coat, with no top coat.




Hean City Fashion #162 is what I would call a rich purple crème polish. The consistency and opacity is an absolute dream, making application a breeze. It is semi self levelling, and has a smooth and glossy finish. The pigmentation ensures perfect opacity in a single coat, making it great for stamping and water marbling too.

Want these products?
You can find Glamore Cosmetics on:
Facebook
Twitter
InstaGram
Online Shop

And Born Pretty Store:
Facebook
Twitter
InstaGram
Online Shop
Also remember to use my 10% discount code on checkout when shopping at Born Pretty Store. :)

Thank you all so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings. Please drop me a comment, and tell me what you think. :)


Stay Sassy
xoxox
Samantha

3 comments:

  1. Love the little poepies part so special! And love the writing too. Keep it up dear Sam really proud of you. You make my heart really happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey poepies lol :) sorry I just had to!Loved that part hahaha!!!!WHere does one get this brand?I'm being dead honest if I say I have never seen it anywhere before :0 And with hubby getting pay tonight I simply MUST HAVE THIS PURPLE added to my collection of nail polish!Love it! Love Tash Coetzee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ek is mal oor die pers ek wil graag 1dag Stamping probeer dit lyk so mooi. Cornelia

    ReplyDelete