Thursday 20 October 2016

Owl you need is Hean and BornPretty stamping

Hello Lovelies. :-)


How are you all doing on this stunning October day?


Today I have a very bright and happy manicure to show you. I did this for my awesome graphic designer, Ceri. :-) Her best friend was going through my nail art when she saw the super cute owl stamping plate from BornPretty Store. She immediately knew Ceri would loooove owl nail art, and together they found a gorgeous turquoise (my favourite colour) manicure, by Sisina Beauty. :-)


I started off with two coats of Hean City Fashion (which, by the way, is currently on sale at Glamore Cosmetics, over here. You're welcome.) While that was drying completely, I used dotting tools and essence black stampy polish to do the dots on the thumb, index and pinky nails. I then used BornPretty store stamping plate BP-54 to stamp the cutest owls. We used the bigger owls to fit her ring finger nails, and the full nail design to cover her middle finger nails.

When that was dry, I sealed it with my all time favourite top coat - Hean Diamond HD, which sadly, is out of stock at the moment. This top coat is brilliant! It's a hardening top coat, with real diamond powder *swoon*, which makes the manicure last longer, protecting against chipping, peeling and tip wear. What I love most, though, is the super glossy diamond shine.


Now that the image is blown up on my laptop screen, I can see ssssoooo many imperfections. Gosh. But - Like the stunning Marilyn Monroe said,


Thanks for stopping by and reading. Lots of love, till next time!


Stay Sassy,

No comments:

Post a Comment