Tuesday 25 October 2016

Happy Hippie Hean Mani

Hey Sassies. :-)


I hope you're all having a fabulous week so far. I love October! Partly (okay, mostly) because it's my birthday month, and partly because of the weather, new life, chirpy birds, happy people, and I could carry on for days... Something else that is definitely also a big pick-me-upper, is the bright and cheerful mani requests I'm getting. :-)

Today's manicure was for my beautiful friend, Christine. She was the very first person to book a manicure when I broke the news that I was going mobile, and have since then just been such a positive and beautiful piece of my life. She is such a bright and cheerful soul, which is always reflected in her nails. :-) This time we went for a full on bright, in your face, hippie look. :-D

I started off with Essence Gel Base Coat (Lately I love this base coat, even when not using the essence gel polishes). When that dried, I applied two coats of Hean Nail Polishes. From Thumb to Pinky: Hean City Fashion (currently on sale over here), Neon I love Hean, Original I love Hean (a few years old, still works like an absolute dream!), Another Neon I love Hean, and then another City Fashion on the pinky. :-) They're all two coats, except for the yellow pinky, which I decided to give a third coat to get 100% opacity. I don't think I've ever found a yellow nail polish that requires less than two coats. If you have, I'd love to hear from you in the comments section below. :-)

I then started stamping with a BornPretty Store stamping Plate and Essence black stampy polish. Lastly I sealed it all in with Hean Diamon HD Top Coat, and added a rhinestone on each nail.


I just love how this mani came out. It's so happy and bright, and exactly who Christine is.

I hope you love this manicure as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by. Till next time.


Stay Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment