Thursday 19 January 2017

Classic Nude & Delicate Lace

Hey babes! :-D

Wow, am I happy to be back!! :-D I hope you all had a MAGICAL festive season, and that you're ready to ROCK 2017. Whoop whoop!! I truly wish every single one of my readers the BEST YEAR EVER.

Today I have a very feminine and delicate manicure to share with you. A photographer sent me the picture for a shoot we're planning in March where I'll be doing the nails. I immediately fell in love when I saw it. I posted it online saying I want to do these for someone, and my insanely beautiful client Pam grabbed the opportunity. :-D Yay!!! Thanks Pam. Much love for you!!

We started off with natural tips and one thin layer of acrylic. When that was done, I applied two thin coats of Planet Nails Gel Polish in "nude". I absolutely love this gel polish. The colour is AMAZING (I literally fall in love with it every single time I work with it), the consistency is great, and it lasts for 3 to 4 weeks. Brilliant! We decided to do and accent nail on the middle finger, and used White Planet Nails Gel Polish for that one. Two thin coats ensure perfect opacity. :-)

Once the gel was done, I stamped with Revlon ColorStay "Sure Thing" and a Born Pretty Stamping plate, coded BP02. When we were done with that, I sealed it all in with Planet Nails UV Glaze, and added a silver diamond shaped rhinestone on the middle (accent) finger.


What do you think of these? I REALLY like the delicate and classic feel of this manicure. Something that I could've improved on, though, is the cleaning of the white polish from the stamping. Other than that, I think I'm going to be bold and call it PERFECTION!! *Bows, drops mic*


Till next time beauties - Stay Sassy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment