Monday 28 November 2016

Unclaimed Prizes - NEW WINNERS DRAWN

Hello Sassy Ladies :-D

Wow, I'm blown away by how many AWESOME prizes went unclaimed. :-( You no want no mahala? Sheesh. And they're SUCH STUNNING PRIZES. A little sad, but oh well. That just means we get to spoil some more ladies. :-D Hopefully this time, people who actually read my blog!! Lol.

So, without further delay. Here's the NEW WINNERS! :-D



The BYS nail polish hamper - GLITZ N GLAM goes to...... Chantal Esterhuizen. Whoooo!!! Congratulations Chantal! :-D I hope you enjoy your AWESOME prize, jampacked with glitter and holo. *Swoon*

The PUNKED NEON HAIR DYE KIT goes to..... Justine Louw!!! Whoop whoop! YAY Justine!! :-D I can't WAIT to see what you get up to with your super awesome dye kit.

The LOOKING GOOD LCN MAKE UP HAMPER goes to..... Tracy Jacobs!!! :-D Yay!!! Contrats Tracy. This is such a STUNNING prize!!! I can't even believe it went unclaimed for such a long time. Well, Tracy... Lucky for YOU! :-D

The DCL NAIL HAMPER goes to.... Heather van der Westhuizen!! :-D YAAAAY!!! Congrats Heather. I KNOW you'll loooooove your prize.

The SASSY IN THE CITY MANICURE goes to..... Jackie Katzen. Whoop whoop. Congratulations Jackie! :-D I can't wait to see you in the salon to sassify your nails for the holidays.

Lastly, but SO not least... The RALO COSMETICS HAMPER goes to.... A lady who's been SUPER awesome and supportive on my page, so I'm BEYOND excited for her..... TANIA BREWIS!!! Whooooooo. Yaaaaay TANIA! :-D :-D :-D

So ladies... I REALLY don't want to pick new winners again. I can't believe that these prizes have been lying UNCLAIMED for almost an entire MONTH. Nee man. Somebody, fix this shizz.

To claim your prize, just inbox me on my page. Easy peasy. Right?


Till next time, Stay Sassy!

1 comment:

  1. If no one claims the make-up hampers you can send it my way ;)

    ReplyDelete