Monday 15 August 2016

Sassy In The City goes MOBILE!

Hello lovelies. :-D


How are you all doing? Did you have a good weekend? Are you as excited as I am about the weekends getting warmer, and changing into summer? Can you BELIEVE it's almost spring? I can! :-D


Today I have something super DUPER exciting to share with you. As you all know, I've been suspiciously quiet, and there's a very good reason why. Are you ready to find out why? Well, I'm SO ready to tell you!! :-D


How hectic is life these days? We're all running from one appointment or deadline to the next, often neglecting the most important people in our lives - OURSELVES. But stress no more - Sassy Sam to the rescue!! What? Huh? What is this woman ON ABOUT????


Well...... I've been working behind the scenes to make one of my biggest dreams come true - Sassy In The City Nail Bar is going mobile! :-D Whoop Whoop. I will be operating after hours in Centurion, Midrand, Kyalami, Fourways, Randburg and Kempton Park (for now). I also got an insanely awesome spot at Follicles Hair Studio in Vorna Valley, Midrand. Whoooooo!!!!! Find their facebook page here.


Do you want nails like this:


OR this....


OR this....


Or this....
OR... THIS?????
Well babe, if your answer was yes to ANY of those, you know what to do - Book a Sassy In The City mani and/or pedi NOW!


Like that's not enough motivation to get you dialing my number, I went a bit cookoo.... I got a bit OVER excited while working on these opening/spring specials. I can assure you that these prices will NEVER be repeated again, as I COMPLETELY lost my mind when drawing this special up. Don't worry (or do), I've found my mind again. And will not repeat the insanity! ;-)


Do you want to see how badly I've lost my mind? Eeeeeeeek. I'm almost too scared to show you! Everyone knows - once it's on the internet, it MUST be true. Anyhoo - Here goes.


Insanity, brought to you by Sassy In The City - Spring party Style. *Drops mic*






So, what are you waiting for? Pick up that phone and book your Sassy In The City mani now.


NOTE: Sassy In The City Nail Bar is available for pamper parties, please ensure bookings are made well in advance to avoid disappointment.




Stay Sassy

6 comments:

  1. Wow Sam you go girl be proud of yourself so wish you could come to the Fs lol I love those orange nails! Lots Of Love Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People like you inspire the daylights out of me, Cornelia!!! Thank you SO much. <3 I'm very excited for my new venture. A little secret: I'm working on something special for the ladies who can't come to Gauteng for manicures. Keep your eyes glued, LOADS of amazing things are happening behind the scenes, and I just can't WAIT to spill the beans! Lots of Love,
      Sam

      Delete
  2. Awesomeness!!!Soooo happy for you that your dream is coming true eeeeek! 😃Proud of you babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tash. :-D I'm beyond excited. I keep hearing Queen "Don't stop me now, coz I'm having a good time, I don't wanna stop at aaalllllll" Cheesecake. I know. I know. ;-) I'm looking forward to pampering you, so make that booking!! ;-)

      Delete