Tuesday 21 June 2016

Neon Water Marble

Hello Nail Addicts :-)

And HELLOOOOO WINTER! Brrrr. My fingers are actually not coping with the typing of this post. Hahahaha. Who left the freakin' fridge open??? Eeeeek! I hope you're all staying warm!

To beat the winter cold, I have an AWESOME collection to share with you this week! :-D I'm beyond excited! I started hyperventilating when I saw Glamore Cosmetics are bringing the "I love Hean" NEON collection to South Africa. It's seriously stunning, trust me.

I was a bit nervous about this collection at first. Most neon polishes I've used before take at least 3 to 4 coats to be fully opaque. We don't like four coaters. :-( Four coaters suck! BUT... This is Hean. And Hean ROCKS! :-D Opaque in just 2 easy coats, a streak free application, and stunning finish! Yes please, Hean... Yes, please. And THANK YOU!!

Let's look at some pictures, coz that's why you're all here, right? ;-) First up, two water marble mani's I did, using this happy collection.


As you can see, these babies are perfect for water marbling. I haven't done water marble in over a year, so I was very out of practice. I forgot how much I love the technique, so I can predict that you will see a lot more water marble mani's on my blog in the near future. ;-) I haven't tried stamping with them yet, but stay tuned to see the results. :) I think they might amaze.

I'll also share 3 swatches... First up #895, a juicy bright pink. I'm smitten!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this polish. It was almost perfect in just one coat (I know... Huh? But it's neon? I KNOW - cray cray), so this will be the one I'll try stamping with first. Very excited!

Next up, #894 - The bright coral that had everyone swooning. True love!
Can't deal! Too beautiful.

Last, but DEFINITELY not least..... #891 is a bright neon green.

I'm blown away. I normally don't like green nail polish, but I can tell you with absolutely no doubt in my mind that I'll be wearing this baby over and over and over again. How stunning, right?

I know some people believe neon colours to be more summery colours, but hey... WHO CARES? I love colour. My hair has been pink, purple, blue, turoise, blue again, and now blonde, turquoise and purple again. Yes, I LOVE colour! Hahaha. So screw you, boring winter nude wearers. WE LOVE THIS COLLECTION, AND WE WILL WEAR IT. ALL. WINTER. LONG! Ha! Just to add a little brightness, sunshine and happiness to the cold winter months. :) Yes, please. I mean, why NOT??

Glamore Cosmetics can be found on:
Facebook
Twitter
InstaGram
Online Shop

So tell me... Which one is your favourite? :-) Have you tried any of Hean's polishes? Which ones do you own? And what do you think of them? Don't be shy, drop me a line below. ;-)

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. Much love, and stay sassy!



12 comments:

  1. Loved this!! Just wow I feel colourful today....happy!! Thanks Sam it is awesome to see you doing your thing again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gael. :) You made my day. xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, really nice review on the I love Hean Neon collection :-). The marble looks stunning and really nice colours together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) I agree, the colours are amazing. And the polishes are like a dream come true. AMAZING colour, and just as amazing application and finish. I'm in love.

      Delete
  3. Ek hou van die blog look. En jou marbles lyk amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah. Baie dankie Juanita. ❤ Waardeer dit so baie. xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This is really beautiful and I just love the colours,I believe I can also do this with lots of patience,the right colours and the right person to teach me ;) Maybe someday I will go from a boring old plain Jane to a Sassy chic just like you.Just love your blog posts <3 Keep up the awesome blogging as you actually inspire me.Love Tash Coetzee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw Tash. You're a real sweetheart!!! I would be more than happy to teach you all my tips and tricks, and rub a bit of my sassiness off on you, even though I think you're pretty sassy already! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Ek love dit dis regtig besonder en die kleure is absoluut stunning. Cornelia

    ReplyDelete